Sunday, October 2, 2011

Macrocosm

I am lost tide pool gallows.
Winded conversation and abacinated by my smile.
Sweet surrender, bitter to the taste but soft to the touch.
I am singing noteless songs, bombylious above rough waters.
Hanging cool in your caress, keep me safe and dry. Unconcious.
I am an abbozzo, several times to be erased.
Clay formation, fist destruction.
Smash me down and remold my curves, they seek to be fit for your eyes.
I am a studder, voice tripping over vowels. Heterophemy.
Eyes blinking a panic, hurricane in India. Rampallion to the East.
I am weening my brain.
Umbiliciform. Scissors snipping nursing ties. I am on my own.
I am a volcano of words.
Ash spilling from my mouth, burns. The querulist, fine-tuned.
I am belly-swollen envy.
A warm embrace embodying maieutics. Lacking kin but loving all. Atocia.
I am locks of wisdom.
Haematic glow as it flows from my head, freely. An autodidact at best.
His consort. Kisses planted and growing life.
Scopophilic worship, I am the map his fingers trace on my skin.
His indulgence. Epidermis dactylogram. I am forever imprinted with his love.
Simply his.
Onerously me.

No comments: